Leostream allows Managed Service Providers to offer Inexpensive, Secure, and Reliable Desktop Services around the Globe.
WALTHAM, Mass., May 15, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Leostream Corporation, a leading developer of virtual hosted desktop software, announced its Leostream Cloud Desktops Reseller Program. Leostream Cloud Desktops bring secure, reliable access to cloud desktops from any client device. Unlike other solutions on the market, Leostream Cloud Desktops are available for a low monthly fee and have no up-front costs or long term commitments.
The Leostream Cloud Desktops Reseller Program provides MSPs with the flexibility and functionality required to service a demanding customer base. Using Leostream, MSPs can:
– Earn healthy margins at low cost: Leostream offers desktops with no up-front investment and for as little as $20 per month, allowing MSPs to build price points with good profit margins based on the extra services they provide.
– Reduce customer management time: Leostream provides a complete turn-key system for desktop provisioning, monitoring, managing and billing, simplifying the MSP’s task of managing customer accounts.
– Build your brand: Leostream provides white label services, allowing MSPs to fully customize their offering’s brand.
– Access desktop anytime, anywhere, from any device: Leostream allows users to connect to their cloud desktop from almost any end-point device with internet connectivity, including laptops, locked-down PCs, thin clients, Apple(R) iPad(R), iPhone(R), and iPod touch(R) mobile devices, Chromebooks, Google Android(TM) devices, RIM(R) Blackberry(R) Smartphone and Playbook(TM), and more.
– Provide account file servers: Leostream Cloud Desktops file servers allow MSPs to provide customer accounts with a private file server where the account’s users can easily share and store documents.
– Build a recurring service revenue stream: The Leostream desktop service model guarantees ongoing revenue and customer loyalty for MSPs.
“Leostream provides MSPs with the lowest-cost, enterprise-class cloud desktops on the market”, said Michael Palin, CEO of Leostream. “By using Leostream Cloud Desktops, MSPs can provide a unique and valuable service to their customers, while expanding their portfolios with easy-to-manage desktops.”
Additional information can be found on the Leostream Cloud Desktops Web site ( http://www.leostreamdesktops.com ) or by contacting Leostream at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leostream ( http://www.leostreamdesktops.com ) provides easy-to-use, secure, cloud-hosted Windows desktops build on Amazon EC2(TM). Leostream is based in Waltham, MA.
All company and product names are property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Leostream Corporation
Leostream Michael Palin, 781-890-2019 x716 email@example.com http://www.leostreamdesktops.com