Leostream is a leading software developer in the desktop virtualization space and the industry’s only vendor-independent connection broker, making complex virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) integration a reality for enterprises worldwide. The industry-leading Leostream Connection Broker solution provides the widest spectrum of features available to technology teams deploying virtualized environments today, including: single sign-on access; browser, thin, and fat client support; hosted desktop pooling and provisioning; full end-user support for a variety of proprietary solutions from providers such as VMware, Citrix, Juniper, Cisco, and Microsoft; and robust user activity monitoring and reporting capabilities.
In the evolving virtualization space, Leostream is widely recognized as an innovative, best-of-breed developer of technology that spans across complex enterprise technical architectures and systems to provide a simple, clean interface to the end-user. Leostream simplifies the creation of a unified hosted desktop environment from even the most complex IT architectures. As you move from a purely physical to a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), the Leostream Connection Broker gives you the flexibility to repurpose your existing network, resulting in a VDI that can integrate 100% of your desktops and applications in the data center and fully support future expansion.
Leostream is located in Waltham, Massachusetts. Visit Leostream.com for more information.
LEOSTREAM in the News
- Leostream Announces Cloud Desktop Availability in HP Public Cloud
- Remote Access to Desktops for Snow Days
- Leostream Introduces Exceed onDemand Support
- Leostream Provides Cloud Desktop Management for CloudStack-Based Clouds
- LEOSTREAM Anounces Desktop Reseller Program
- Leostream Announces Continued Support for HP Blade Environments with Seamless Transition for HP Session Allocation Manager (SAM)
- Leostream Announces Connection Broker 7.5 with Support for Citrix XenDesktop and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0